Page 11 - Enewsletter22nd
P. 11

Meet CESL Asia’s 20 years Loyalty Buddies  What is special in the company


             that makes you stay for over 20 years?               公司有甚麼特質讓你願意服務超過二十年?

    Choi    To  be  honest,  the  benefits  and  the  salary  are   蔡:  老實說,公司對待員工的福利薪酬也不錯,行業
          satisfactory in this company, though not the highest among   內不算最高的指標,但富濃厚的人情味,所以沒有太
          the  industry. The  humanity  is  key  for me  to  stay  and  I   大的因素要離開,也就留下來了。
          cannot think of any reason for me to leave the company.
                                                                 庄:  暫時沒有甚麼很特別的因素令我想過離開,這一
          There is no special reason for me to leave the company and   家公司是讓我想工作至退休年齡,加上部門同事間工
   Chong  I want to work until retirement in CESL Asia. We all enjoy   作很愉快,大家會互相幫助、協調及分擔工作,令
          working here as the working environment is pleasant and   「兄弟」之間不會只覺得為工作而工作,福利也算滿
          we shoulder and backup each other. At the same time, the   意,所以就過了二十年。
          benefit in the company is quite good and thus I spent 20
          years here.                                            趙: 我覺得主要取決於自己的心態,如果自己經常充
                                                                 滿負能量,所有事情似乎都不會順心,相反,如果抱
          In my own opinion, the positive attitude is the key for you   Chio  著正面的心態,事情會比較順行,當然,工作上我遇
          to become successful and if you are always being negative,   到的事都比較開心,一年又一年,眨眼在公司平平凡
          everything will become worse. I feel happy and satisfied   凡地過了二十年,我覺得很滿意現狀。
          for what I am doing now. Time flies, twenty years passed
          and I am still working in the company.                 梁:  我覺得最主要是團隊精神令我為公司服務多年,
                                                                 同事多年來的默契亦早已建立起來;每天的工作其實
          The team spirit makes me stay in the company over      極具挑戰,亦不是刻板任務,話雖如此,「兄弟們」
   Leong  the  years  as  our  teammates  already  built  up a  tacit   也會竭盡所能完成每天的挑戰。說實在,盛世集團是
          understanding among each other. The daily work in the   一家富有人情味的公司,一直以來待員工也不薄,公
          airport  is  challenging,  whereas  we  make  all-out  effort   司的薪酬雖不算是行業中最具競爭性的,但也令人滿
          to complete the tasks. Honestly speaking, CESL Asia is   意,所以也令我留下服務二十年了。
          a company that is full of humanity and with great staff
          benefits. Though the salary is not the most competitive, I   鄧:  我沒有想過離開公司或這個行業,因為工作以骨
          am willing to work in here for 20 years.               幹兄弟組成的團隊為主,不會以個人想法為先,工作
                                                                 環境十分愉快,加上公司亦在不斷擴大發展,造就了
          I have never thought of leaving the company, or the industry,   讓我能一展所長的機會。我不論負責那個項目,只要
          as our work is completed not by individual basis but one   認為發揮所長,就會拼命去衝,同時我亦覺得自己的
          team. We have a very pleasant working environment. The   Tang  處事仍有進步空間,對所有事皆抱有新鮮感,公司方
          company provides me a platform to develop my career. I   面亦持續給予我支持,成就我工作上的滿足感及喜
          will make any effort on my work no matter what project   悅,正正就是這些原因讓我一直留下吧。
          it is and I think I still have room for improvement. I still
          feel fresh and green, and the company gives me great
          support and this is where my job satisfaction comes from.
          I believed this is the main reason for me to stay in this
          company over the years.




























 Tang Sao Vai worked in different sites for the past 20 years    The 20 years “Loyalty Service Awards” were awarded at the CESL Asia 30th Anniversary and Christmas Dinner
 鄧守威在過去二十年來於不同大型項目作出貢獻  於盛世集團三十週年暨聖誕聯歡晚宴中頒發二十年 「卓越服務獎」

                                                                                                                   8
   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16