- Maintains and provides uninterrupted Data Centre operations and services to the business and internal IT team;
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to company’s grow and meet user's needs;
- Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation;
- Maintains a help desk;
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures;
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating and analyzing user needs and business processes requirements.
- Associate's Degree in computer related discipline;
- Experience in the implementation and administration of ERP and/or Accounting systems;
- Experience with network, windows active directory domains and windows server operating systems, VMware environments, storage management, data backup solution, information security, and IT governance;
- Ability to recognize and resolve system related problems; work independently and make necessary decisions throughout the systems process within department guidelines;
- Solid hands-on experience in analyzing organizational requirements and fulfills business needs with system solutions;
- Database administration experience (implementation, modification);
- Proficient in writing fine-tuned SQL queries, stored procedures (e.g. PL/SQL code) and working with data in relational databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.;
- Good communication skill, interact effectively across multiple functional areas;
- Familiar in Microsoft, Linux and VMware environments;
- 4 years or above relevant IT specialist working experiences.