- Site supervision to ensure all works carried out are in accordance with original design, and comply with the codes, standards and regulations;
- Assist Team Leader for verification of material submission;
- Assess and comment on contractor submissions.
- Must have obtained Bachelor degree in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering;
- Must have registered in DSSCU for Electrical and Mechanical Engineer of project supervision or is qualified to register;
- 3 years or above relevant electrical and mechanical engineering working experiences;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese, Cantonese and English;
- Able to use computer based software such as AutoCAD, PDF, Office, etc.;
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision and meet deadlines from the company and our Clients;
- Positive and affirmative communication skills.